Shipping & Delivery
Last update December 10, 2020 Effective date December 10, 2020
Covid-19 & Delivery Restrictions
Northern Ireland - Unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland. We are working on resolving this so please sign up to our newsletter to be notified on when this service is resumed. Any orders with delivery addresses in Northern Ireland placed from 18 December 2020 onward will be automatically cancelled and refunded as soon as possible.
Covid Update - Our local couriers are feeding back longer lead times due to health and safety restrictions. Whilst we are doing our best to get our products to you as quickly as possible, we can no longer guarantee a 10-working day lead time.
Free standard delivery is offered on all products.
We currently deliver to UK addresses only from the UK online store. Please be aware that orders for more remote areas of the UK may be subject to extended lead times from what you see advertised. If you have further questions relating to delivery, please contact our Customer Support team and we will be happy to assist you.
FREE Shipping Options:
Orders including chairs and desks – These will be delivered by a two-man team from Inplace. This service includes tracking, delivery into the room of your choice, and the removal of packaging if requested. Signatures upon delivery will be required.
- Orders with accessories only – Smaller products like the monitor arms and lighting will be shipped via FedEx. A signature upon delivery is required.
If you order items with different lead times we will by default hold all your items until the last one is available before shipping. If you need shorter lead time items as soon as they're available we advise you place separate orders for each lead time (delivery is free) OR contact customer care to have your order split.
Accessories Only - Typically delivered within 5 working days.
In-Stock Items - Typically delivered within 10 working days but this will depend on the delivery slot you select when prompted by the local courier.
Made to Order Items - Delivery can be anywhere from 10 to 65 working days depending on the options (colour, size & finish etc) you've chosen. Please configure your preferred specifications on the product page to see a more specific delivery estimate.
Shipping and Delivery Process:
- Within an hour of placing your order, you’ll receive a payment confirmation email.
- Once all of your items have been picked and are on their way to the courier (Inplace or Arrow XL), we’ll send you a ‘shipped’ notification by email.
- Once all of your items have been picked and are with the courier (Inplace), we’ll send you a ‘shipped’ notification by email.
- If you’ve only ordered accessories like a monitor arm or light then the ‘shipped’ notification email will mean your items are on their way to you.
- If your order includes furniture like chairs or desks then Inplace or Arrow XL will contact you within 3 working days and ask you to pick a delivery slot. Please note that more remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands and Islands of the coast of Mainland UK may have less frequent delivery slots. Please contact us if you have any concerns or queries before placing your order.
- On the day of your delivery (for furniture) be sure someone is there to receive and sign for your items.