Product Details - Wilkes Modular Chair / Sofa
Last update December 03, 2021 Effective date December 03, 2021
Designed by Ray Wilkes and first introduced in 1976, this eye-catching modular collection made a lasting impression with bold, rounded-edge cushions. Steel brackets joining the seat and back allow for independent flex that provides a surprising level of individual comfort.
- A playful silhouette that appears to float.
- This postmodern design has been reintroduced in new fabrics and hues.
- Beautifully smooth contours give this piece a fluid, uniform appearance.
- Innovative foam injection-moulding technique creates smooth shapes with no waste.
- Dubbed “Chiclet” due to its rounded-edge cushions that look like the classic gum.
- Steel support beam and brackets, internal plywood frame.
- Injection moulded foam.
Overall Dimensions (mm)
Armchair: 705mm (h) x 921mm (w) x 781mm (d)
2 Seater: 705mm (h) x 1543mm (w) x 781mm (d)
3 Seater: 705mm (h) x 2165mm (w) x 781mm (d)
Product Weight (kg)
Armchair: 36 kg
2 Seater: 52 kg
3 Seater: 68 kg
Comes fully assembled