Product Details - Jarvis Designer Ply Desk
Last update July 04, 2022 Effective date July 04, 2022
Tap into your flow with the all-in-one Jarvis Standing Desk. Designed to promote wellness and movement, Jarvis encourages a variety of sitting and standing positions throughout your workday at the touch of a button. Featuring a classic designer plywood worktop with a core of cross-laminated Baltic birch and exposed-ply edge, this sit-stand desk is finished with a high-grade ecolab-approved topcoat to ensure it's scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
Complete your customised setup with either a programmable or up/down handset, and a handy powered grommet, ideal for charging your devices within reach.
- Lift and lower to a wide range of heights using the simple up-down toggle switch.
- Or choose the optional programmable controls to let you preset the heights you use regularly.
- Two powered grommets included, each featuring a single socket and USB outlet.
- Lift speed of 3.8mm per second, capacity of 159 kg.
- Noise level less than 50 dB.
648 - 1295 (H) x 1200 (W) x 800 (D) mm
648 - 1295 (H) x 1400 (W) x 800 (D) mm
648 - 1295 (H) x 1600 (W) x 800 (D) mm
15 - 19 kg
Simple self-assembly required
Backed by a 15-year warranty on electronic and mechanical components, 5-year warranty on tabletop.